Education & Resources
State of the Property Managment Industry
4 NEW COLORADO LAWS
Recently, the Colorado Legislature passed some new landlord laws. Annemarie Sunde, the owner of Legacy Property Management, discusses four of them on the episode:
- Application fees
- Bed bugs
- Warranty of Habitability
- The 10-day cure
Disclaimer: This is not legal advice. Talk with a lawyer for advice.
Podcast Listening options:
- Search for "Denver Real Estate Investing" in your podcasting app.
- Listen on website at DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com/Podcast100
- Listen on iTunes / Apple's Podcasting App
RENT READY CHECKLIST
Podcast #67: Landlords - Keeping Yourself Out of Court w/Annemarie Sunde
This podcast is from a previous webinar, Landlords - Keeping Yourself Out of Court with Annemarie Sunde as our co-host.
In this episode we discussed:
- Ins & Outs of the Colorado Warranty of Habitability
- Lease Expectations
- Tenant Turnover Expectations and Cautions
- How a Property Manager Should be Serving You
- And as always, plenty of examples/scenarios
Plus we had a lot of great questions from the attendees.
2018, in this quick video Learn Denver's rental market and the services of Turnkey Investing!
Webinar #14: The 411 of Leasing Around Denver with Annemarie Sunde
On this webinar Annemarie Sunde, Owner of Legacy Property Management, teaches her class, "The 411 of Leasing around Denver."