Thank you for your interest in Legacy Property Management. To access the online application, begin by selecting the property you are interested in from our available Rental Search.
- Please note that we often receive multiple applications for each property & we process all submitted applications to select the most qualified applicant.
- Application fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions before submitting your online application, please call our office during business hours (M-F 9am-6pm EST) for assistance or the Leasing Agent.
- If you are approved for a property, there is a one-time lease preparation and administration charge that is due prior to move in. This is separate from the application fee due upon submitting your application. This charge is not per person but a single charge for the preparation of the lease, itself.
- Applications are valid for 60 days after submission and are applicable to our entire rental inventory.
The following items are required from ALL potential adult residents and/or guarantors:
- Completed application form.
- Application fee per adult applicant / guarantor listed on the application.
- If you are retired, send copies of your most recent SSI statement, VA Benefits statement, Retirement Benefits statement or 3 months bank statements showing these statement deposits.
- Copies of two most recent pay stubs or your most recent tax return (in the event you are self-employed) from each adult applicant / guarantor. If you are relocating or starting new employment, please send a copy of intent to hire letter.
- Copy of a valid driver's license or photo ID from each adult applicant / guarantor.
(In addition to the above items, we recommend contacting your current landlord or property manager (if you are renting) to notify them Legacy Property Management will be in touch for a rental reference.)